Add to Technorati Favorites

19.6.07

hopefully

So I asked him the other day
What he wanted out of me. And to tell me my place, so I’m not so confused anymore.
I keep getting caught up between acting like a girlfriend, but not being his girlfriend.
I tried to really speak up for myself. I’m tired of him thinking he can try to tell me what he thinks I want to here, just so he can get what he wants from me. It’s ok really, if that’s what he wants, I just wish he didn’t act like we were more than that. He never answered my question, only followed it with “what do you want from me?” The only thing I want is for him to stop pretending like we’re more than we are. I’m tired of him feeding me half truths, and empty promises. The ones I hang on to in order to keep myself around. I wish you would answer my question and tell me where I belong in your life. Even if it’s nowhere.

I’m trying to forget you.
But it’s hard.

No comments: