Add to Technorati Favorites

20.6.07

you'd like to guess in your memory

whatever we are, we're certainly something, even if it's just a little more than nothing. We exist as something together. Secretly, lovingly, hopefully. We're a dream of what something good could be. You're a dream. I'm in your dreams. We're something - simple, delicate, and vulnerable. We've exposed each other to our deepest sides full of hidden love and masked emotions. Whatever we are - we're a confusion of what could be. A mistake, maybe, but an assurance that something bigger than ourselves exists in the in-betweens. It's ok to need me. It's ok to love my mind. It's ok to connect with me. It's ok to imagine me in your future. It's ok that you're already committed to someone else, physically, because I know in some way that you've connected to me, spiritually. I like the pattern you give to my heartbeat.

I like you - I'm sorry.

No comments: